We will post notifications of resource and mining employment opportunities on this page when they arise.
MINE BUS SERVICES – WHYALLA
CASUAL Bus DriverTo and from mines, seven-day roster.
MBS require a good-natured, reliable individual to drive our buses to and from mines on a seven-day roster. Includes early and late shifts and some weekend work.
Must be able to follow instructions and demonstrate good communication skills.
Minimum Requirements (must have):
- MR, HR or higher licence (manual licence preferred)
- Good understanding of NHVR Regulations and Fatigue Management
- LP Accreditation
- Large Bus or Heavy Vehicle experience
- Able to pass daily and irregular drug and alcohol testing as required
- Good health
- Sound driving record
- Courteous customer service skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to follow instructions
- Able to listen and communicate
- Can interpret and follow company procedures and guidelines
- Have a good Work Health & Safety understanding and working standards
- Available for some weekend work and public holidays
- Willing to undertake an employment medical at the Company’s request
- Able to work away from depot on other services as required
- Proficient in driving different vehicles when requested
- Prepared to work in a variable and changing roster at short notice
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
Or call: 08 8374 0340
NOTE: Only successful applicants will be contacted. Your resume may be kept on file for later review.
Meanwhile if you would like to enquire about a career in the resource and mining industry and think you have a skill set which would be an asset to our team, fill out the below for and/or please email your resume to Mine Bus Services.